COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE RE-OPENING TUESDAY MAY 19TH BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We are a locally owned family company, guided by the principle of being an integral and active part of the community. We want to let you know we’re thinking about all of you – our people, our customers, our suppliers, and our community – as we work through the effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand the role we play in the community we serve and will do everything we can to continue our operations in a safe manner. We recognize the heightened concern and are doing everything we can to protect our customers and employees. Our showroom has been professionally cleaned and sanitized .By following the latest trusted science and leading with our hearts, we will get through this together.
How are we addressing safety concerns regarding COVID-19?
As part of our everyday practices, we follow strict safety policies and procedures, above and beyond what is required of us to ensure a safe environment for all. We continue to reinforce employee education regarding viral prevention and encouraging them to stay home when they don’t feel well. Still, we are taking additional measures to help ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. While not an exhaustive list, our responses to the virus are as follows:
- As part of our BEST practices, we will only have one to two appointments at a time to facilitate social distancing. Please book your appointment with one of our salespeople directly by phone or email. We ask that clients wear a mask upon entering the showroom ,our salespeople will wear one as well, and sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the showroom.
- Stepping up our efforts to disinfect high-traffic and high-touch areas like workstations, door handles, and bathrooms, as well as posting signage about handwashing and other preventative actions.
- Added additional hand sanitizer stations at workstations and at our entrances.
- Ensure our installers are strictly following guidelines for washing hands and maintaining proper hygiene in accordance with the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- We’re encouraging associates who are sick to stay home.
Scheduled Installations & In-Home Measures:
If customers have an installation or other in-home measurement scheduled, there should be no interruption in that service. We've advised all in-home associates, installation crews and service teams to follow everyday preventive actions including washing hands often, disinfecting frequently touched objects, and carrying hand sanitizer.
We’re grateful to you, our valued customer. We are staying in close contact with the Public Health Agency of Canada as this situation changes and will continue to ensure our business practices and other measures for the safety of our customers and associates are consistent with the most up-to-date information.
Stay safe and healthy,